Directions to the Luther-Hotel in Wittenberg
Have a good trip and arrive savely!
The Luther-Hotel is located in the historic city center of Lutherstadt Wittenberg. A lot of places of interest and attractions are located within walking distance.
Directions to the Luther-Hotel by Car
Recommendations to travel by car:
- from Munich: Autobahn A9, exit Coswig, follow B187 towards Wittenberg
- from Leipzig: federal highway B2
- from Potsdam: federal highway B2
Underground parking spaces in the Luther Hotel
We are pleased to provide you with our underground parking spaces! The underground car park is available around the clock. However, we do not accept liability for any damage on your vehicle or loss.
The following costs are incurred when using the underground parking spaces per vehicle: 1, - € per started hour up to a maximum of 12 hours. The day ticket is valid for 12, - €. Please validate and pay your ticket at the reception of the Luther-Hotel.
Traveling by Train
Traveling by train is most favorable since it is faster and more comfortable than going by car. For instance, the ICE only takes 30 minutes to get from Berlin Südkreuz to Wittenberg Main Station. In order to get to the Luther-Hotel it only takes another 15 minutes of walking. For a better orientation please follow the "Zentrum"-signs.
Information about parking spaces for bus travel agencies
- The current parking lot for busses is at 'Am alten Bahnhof 3, 06886 Lutherstadt Wittenberg'.
- It is directly behind the Stadtsparkasse building.
Distances to the Luther-Hotel Wittenberg
- Berlin Central Station: 112 km, ca. 1h. 24 min
- Berlin airport TXL: 108 km, ca. 1h 19 min
- Berlin airport SXF: 115 km, ca. 1h 20 min
- Leipzig Central Station: 71 km, ca. 1h 14 min
- Leipzig airport: 83 km, ca. 1h 4 min.